Next up in the Self-Help Fails series:
#4 – Boost Your Confidence
- High self-esteem is essential for success.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. (Brian Tracy, motivational speaker)
Why this is a fail:
- Overconfidence can lead to poor decisions.
- Too much optimism can makes you reckless.
- You may double down on a bad choice and make things even worse.
- You may waste time on an impossible dream.
- You may lose people’s trust because you can’t follow through with something you said you could do.
You can view the entire Self-Help Fails series here: https://stephendiamond.me/category/self-help-fails/.
Be First to Comment